Clamber into an open-top all-terrain vehicle and head off-the-beaten-track on a thrilling full-day 4×4 safari from Kusadasi. Venture off-road to discover the wild landscapes of the Dilek National Park and cruise along the sea cliffs, looking out along Turkey’s Aegean Coast. Stop to explore Byzantine and medieval ruins dotted along the coast, cool off with a swim at Long Beach and dive into the mineral-rich waters of Zeus’ Cave, known for their healing properties.
- Full-day 4×4 safari from Kusadasi with a BBQ lunch
- Explore the countryside around Kusadasi with an expert driver at the wheel
- Follow bumpy tracks and roads through forests and hills
- Stop to see ancient tombs, a Byzantine castle and an old monastery
- Refuel with a delicious lunch on a shaded hillside
- Enjoy panoramic views and swim in the clear waters of Zeus’ Cave
- Relax, swim and sunbathe at Long Beach